I apologize for the pause between posts. I have been putting in OT at my job to catch up on some lingering bills. I have been doing 12 hour days.
The good news is that I was still able to fit in exercise every morning before work. I am celebrating another milestone this week.
- 34 days with no soda
I have been tempted bot h at work and at home, but I remained strong. I really don't even miss it anymore. It is a complete 180 from drinking a 2 liter a day. I now drink crystal light or water where ever I go. I don't feel the bloat either.
The break down from this week is as follows:
- completed 3 strength workouts (M-W-F)
- completed 4 cardio workouts (T-TH-SA-SU) 1 hour duration
I have been making a concerted effort to follow a good nutrition path. It is tough with the budget being tight. I eat as clean as I can. I have been trying to incorporate protein shakes into the plan until I run out. I am going to allot a little of that OT to supplements to get back on track and help expedite the process.
I officially weighed in this morning at 242.0 pounds. This puts me down 1.5 pounds from last week. This gives me an overall of 18 pounds lost since October '09. I believe I am hitting my stride now, and I just need to fine tune a few things to make optimal progress.
We are at T -48 days until my first 5K. I have been asked if I have a time goal for it. I would be happy to finish before the maximum time allowed. I am not making any thing set in stone yet, but I don't see 45 minutes out of the question. I will put one up when I get closer to the event. I am doing interval runs of 1.5 miles in 19 minutes right now, so we'll see how it goes.
That is all for this week
Steve 2.0 out
No comments:
Post a Comment