I was so excited this morning when I looked at the scale to find one more pound has left me. I really did not think that I would go below 250 until the middle of next week.
I woke up and when I was getting dressed I found a blister on instep of my left foot above the heel. I need to be extra cautious not to pop it. The day started out with a trip to the gym and an hour and 20 minutes of cardio (elliptical). It did not aggravate the blister thank god. I felt really good until the last twenty minutes. I actually started to get a pain in BUTT. Sounds funny, but the pain was in my right butt cheek. Strange. I thought it was because I did not stretch my legs, but when I did stretch my hamstrings I did not feel it in my butt. I needto find another stretch to clear this up.
I stayed within my figures all day for nutrition.
I was feeling bored tonight so I decided to go to the gym for a second round of cardio. I made sure to stretch this time. I started to have the same problem about ten minutes in. I powered through for 40 minutes. I could not finish the intended 60 minutes. I hope that this is not going to be an everyday thing now. I am on a roll... I don't need to slip in the butter and fall off.
2 comments:
congrats!
Get off the tracks the STEVE train is rolling into 240'sville, and it won't stop till the weight comes off. LOL TooooT!!! TooooT!!!
Post a Comment