Well I was ready to produce the video to start the new journey. I went to turn on the camera and it did not work. I am having a problem with the power cable. I bought a new cable a few months ago and it worked, but now it crapped out. I will continue to try and troubleshoot the problem, but it's and old camera. I think its time to get a new one. I guess that I will have to put this into written form for a while.
Well, I have been looking into what will motivate me in this next round. I have had a real problem with the nutrition portion of it. I could make it to the gym and do my workouts with pretty good regularity, but I failed to do the most important part. I can workout 8 hours a day everyday and not lose a pound if I eat wrong. I need to motivate myself to start and maintain a nutrition plan that will compliment the goals that I have for myself. I think I have to go drastic. I need to think it over a little bit. I will reveal my plan in the next post.
No comments:
Post a Comment