Daily Update
Time to bed: 11:00pm
Daily steps taken: 12832
Daily caloric intake Actual/ Planned total: /1800
Nutrition Accountability:
M#1: Egg white and cheese sandwich on lite wheat
M#2: Nutrition shake
M#3: 5oz BBQ chicken, ¼ c wild rice, ¼ c zucchini
M#4: grilled chicken sandwich with peps, onions, jalapenos, cheese
M#5: N/A
M#6: N/A
Exercise:
Cardio:
Elliptical ----60 min Lv 6-11
Strength:
Progress:
I made it up on time at 4:45 this morning. I felt good during the cardio. I must be playing the right music because time flies by. I split the hour up in (3) 20 min solutions. It works out great that way. The nutrition went well again today. I have managed to stay away from the soda and the junk food. I sneaked a peak this morning at the scale and was happy at the results. I am not going to post any numbers until the end of the week. Excited for tomorrow!!!
2 comments:
You are starting strong...but I've seen you start strong before...remember the key is after the initial excitement wears off...that day when you dont want to go thinking...its only one day, ill work out harder tomorrow...then your done. DONT LET THAT HAPPEN TO YOU!!!
Wow, crushing my groove. True True I did not volunteer to eat a can of Alpo before either. We'll see tomorrow at the weigh-in/stat day.
Post a Comment