Monday, January 16, 2017

Week 10: Progress Report

        This week I figured was going to be a little crazy due to getting over my illness and the fact that I purged most everything in my body over a 36 hr period.  I was wondering if all of my weight loss for the week would go away once I got back to keeping food down. I weighed myself on the 12th prior to going to the doctor.  I was surprised that it was 244, considering I was 247.2 just three days prior.  Well I am back to normal operation now, and I weighed in this morning at 247.6.  



I'm very happy with that number.  My body has now leveled out and after a week of eating we have maintained the loss. 

Positives:  I was very happy this week with what the doctor had to say.  I was convinced that the issues that I had were diet and lifestyle related.  I changed up both and there was a huge difference in my numbers and the way I feel overall.   He no longer recommends any medication for diabetes or high blood pressure.  He made mention to it being diet controlled. 
My endurance has gotten much better.  I am running for the full 10 minutes  
I finally went to the optometrist to get my eyes checked out.  I have never been before.  I have been having trouble with close in reading and decided to get them checked.  I will be wearing glasses very soon. Just for reading and computer work. It's all part of the reinvention.  

Negatives: I had a little celebration with me surpassing my 30 pound mark.  I had a real breakfast with carbs and some ice cream too.  It was a good thing that I was celebrating, but the wrong way to celebrate.  I figure, if that is the only negative, I'm doing pretty well.  

 That is all for now, I'll check in during the week 

Steve

No comments: