Wake Up: 4:30Total minutes of exercise: 60
Total Calories burned (Approx): 420
Exercise:
Cardio: 10 min elliptical warm up
Strength: upper body w/ ab work
Progress:
I think today was a good day overall. I got off to the start I was expecting this morning. I had the day off, so i took my son to the park for a little bit.
The monkey bars are still tough though. Soon enough I will conquer you evil monkey bars.
I think I ate to much for dinner. I don't know.. I ate with the in laws and we had steak and a potato, summer squash and a salad. I feel like I needed to go for a walk or something. I couldn't but it's OK. Maybe its all in my head.
I joined the New England Transformers Support Group started by Tyson, one of the champions. We had a conference call tonight to get a feel for who will be in the group and where we are all going to have our meet and greet on July 11th.
Tyson lives about 15 miles north of me. He is a really nice guy, and he heard that I did not have a Transformation book, so he gave one of his to me. That was so cool. I was not sure when I was going to be able to get one.
I also made a decision when I was on the phone. I made a goal for week #9 to participate in my first 5K. I found one being held in the town next to mine on Aug 28th. i am signing up with the next free $15 I can scrape up. I will do this. I think that it is at the end of week #10. Close enough....
So there were some breakthroughs here.
I have done two of the things I wrote down from last week. 1) bed by 11pm and 2) integrate an ab routine ( which they hurt today) more tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment