Thursday, May 20, 2010

Week #2 Day #4

ImageChef Custom Images

Planning is the key to proper execution of steps to achieve goals.


I made a point to get to bed earlier last night because I have been finding that I am really tired when I wake up. This usually leads me to go back to sleep, and as you all know the morning is my do or die time to get in gear and go to the gym. I woke up at 4:30 an jumped right out of bed today. I must admit it has been a struggle to get back into the rhythm of the diet and exercise. I have been getting in atleast a 700 calorie burn per gym visit. I am striving for that 1000, but 700 is the minimum.

I feel a lot better than I did yesterday. I woke up at 2 AM to a cramp in my calf. After the rolling around in pain subsided I thought I was alright. When I got to work at 1:00pm, I felt like I pulled a hamstring. It shot from hamstring, through my keister and into my lower back. I did not even want to stand up. I took an aleve and 600 mg of ibuprofin. The pain went away after an hour of so. I was not feeling an residual effects this morning during my 60 minutes on the elliptical.

My exercise for the day:

Cardio:

Elliptical 60 minutes 2.01 miles 794 calories burned (est)


Tomorrow is my weigh in day for week #2. I am not expecting much. I am thinking maybe a pound of break even. We will see.

1 comment:

russ said...

good to see you my friend...keep it up man.