
Hello everyone. Well the holiday's are upon us along with the beginning of a new decade looming ahead. I have not been as consistant with my exercise as I would like during the last few weeks. I have been able to manage the portions and keep the overeating under control. I think that is a great help in itself. Now if it all comes together, I can move full speed into the new year. I refuse to wait until the beginning of the year to start again. I have taken a new stance on taking immediate action toward choices. No sense in waiting for the mythical new year new beginning. Tomorrow is the new year beginning.
I was really excited today when I took a look at the scale. I am down to 139.5 pounds. I have broke the 240 mark and that brings the grand total lost to 20.5 pounds. I broke the 20 pound lost mark too. This is a really good way to go out in 2009. I see great things coming in the next 18 weeks. There is a Transformation Challenge through Transformation.com starting the first of the year. I was a part of the challenge last year and I did not give it a fair shake. I know that this year will be different, as my mindset has changed.
I want to wish everyone who follows this blog a very Happy Holiday's and thank you for al of your support throughout the year. I look forward to continuing my quest to get below 200 pounds, and I look forward to reading about all of your journeys.
Thanks again,
Steve 2.0
2 comments:
Awesome attitude Steve. Too many people put it off, and use the last week or 2 to let loose. But in doing so, they go way overboard, and end up in worse shape, undoing all the weeks of effort without even caring. Then, come the new year, they freak out. I'm proud of you for taking the bull by the horns and getting to it NOW. YOU WILL be successful!
great job....keep it up
Post a Comment