
What's your major malfunction numbnutz?I will motivate you private Pyle, even if it short dicks every cannibal in the Congo!!!!
-Gunnery Sergeant Hartman
Hell its only day number 3 and 4. Plenty of time left to straighten it out.
It is tough to comprehend that its a lifestyle change, when there is a challenge going on involving some important things. It makes you look at the short term first. The next 18 weeks, then you can worry about the rest of the lifestyle. Everyone in the challenge wants to win the challenge or they would not have joined up in the first place. They all just want to be in the best position to win. This is the reason for the last post. It's the competitor in me I guess. The clock is ticking and competitors don't want to lose.
I have gotten back to center and started following the righteous path to victory. I don't know what I was thinking. I know on thing.... i was not living by the seven P's. I am at the end of the first week of the challenge. I will do the measurements and have it all for the video update on Sunday.
Have a good weekend and Iwant to say congratulations to my friends Russ and Jen who had are proud parents to their new son, Evan. Get some sleep Russ....lol
Accountability:
M-1 8:00a 2 egg scramble sandwich w/ pep & o's
M-2 1030a 1/2 c. cottage cheese 1/2 c. Fat Free (FF) Yogurt
M-3 1230p 4oz. mahi & 4oz. salmon steaks
2 c. peas
M-4 300p Meal Replacement Shake
M-5 600p ?
M-6 930 Strawberry Protein Shake
Keeping it honest so you can see what I'm eating & when.
2 comments:
Sleep...what's that? Havent had much in 3 days since he was born, coming home tomorrow...yipeee! Hey, If you take the time to write the blog, then take the time to DO THE WORKOUT...dumbass...get moving, only 17 shopping weeks left to a new wordrobe.
LOL great comment Russ. That is 100% correct. If you have time to read, write and laugh at other blogs... you have the time to go downstairs and get-r-done during naptime. Even if you have to wait for the Mrs to get home, take your workout then. And ask for some understanding on the please-let-me-have-X-amount-of-time to workout, without being summonsed to solve any problems upstairs.
Nothing is holding you back from popping the kid in a stroller and doing a few laps up and down the street. Yes, it's cold... but he can be bundled, and the sun was shining yesterday. I'm sure Ricky would do well with some sunshine and Vitamin D. You are never STUCK there. It's a choice to stay in there.
Kick Old Steve in the wedding tackle and LAY DOWN THE LAW. There's no crying in baseball, and there sure ain't no complacent in weight loss. It's fair to get pissed at yourself for slipping up... turn that anger into the drive to compete with yourself.
STOP SETTLING FOR SECOND BEST. You are worth every bit of TOP SHELF. You wouldn't settle for second best for Ricky. If he came home with D's on his report card... or god forbid F's like you gave yourself on Thursday.... that would UNACCEPTABLE. Why are you accepting it from yourself? You are not only losing weight and getting healthy for YOU... you are also doing it indirectly for Ricky. He heeds a Dad who will be around... who will be a good role model so he won't spend his life making poor decisions.
Tomorrow is January 11th, and it's SEVEN DAMN YEARS since our Dad left us. I was 22 and you were 29. THAT WAS NOT ENOUGH YEARS WITH HIM. You know the weight of that loss... and you know the very scary position you have found yourself in health-wise right now. If doing it for you is not motivating enough some days... remember your own loss. Dad's are essential in a childs life... look at my kids!!! BE THE DAD WHO CHOOSES TO BE AROUND. You can be around now... but if you had a heart attack and that was all she wrote... there's no changing that. Make the choices NOW... while you have the best opportunity ever... before you check out completely and I have to spend the rest of my life making sure that the girls and Ricky remember TWO of my most essential people... the only family I truly have. CHOOSE TO BE PRESENT.
Post a Comment