Wednesday, April 1, 2009

First Quarter Review


Well here we are 90 days into the year, and I am back where I started it off from. I am 250 lbs. Yes, I gained back all the weight that I had lost. This was at its highest of 7.5 lbs. This is ridiculous. This is text book Steve.

I am back to feeling totally terrible all the time, and eating like its not going to be there anymore. I look back at my posts and see that I never really believed in the process. I was taking a journey with a map that I did not trust. I was running in place with my eyes closed, and hoping that when I opened them I would be somewhere else. I lost the first 5 pounds pretty quickly. I think that this was the rest of the water weight coming off. I just spun my wheels with the program that I was on for the rest of the time. I then tried to restart the challenge and made it two more weeks then I fell totally off the reservation.

I became really mad at myself that I did not believe in the program. I did some Internet research and was looking up some fitness related articles. I came across an author who claimed to specialize in fat loss. Her name is Leigh Peele, and lie I said she is a fat loss expert, trainer and author. She has written a collection of books designed around fat loss. The book that caught my eye was The Fat Loss Trouble Shoot. It talks about the proper and quick way to lose fat. She has a detailed program to follow. It is called the OPT for fat loss. This is the product that I am putting my whole hearted confidence in. The program spells out exactly what to do, and the reasons that I could not lose fat before.


I plan on starting this program in the near future, and I plan on making a video log of the results that I get with this program. This is something that I strongly believe in, although it is a little more difficult. This requires a little more attention to calorie counting. I believe that this is a program that I can follow for the 90 days required.

1 comment:

Russ the enforcer said...

NEAR FUTURE??? WTF??? You already f'n WASTED 3 months...back to square one...thats pathetic, you watch biggest loser...look how hard they have to work to lose 3-4 pounds a week, it aint easy, its never gonna be easy, no matter what program you try. Its up to you and you only. Start right NOW, your just putting it off again, near future will be 10 more years from now...DAMN IT...you dont want to wake up dead, so get your ass in gear, work out, eat better and get your life back! Thats it, I'm gonna have to intervene here...get ready.